Clearing the estate or downsizing of a family member can be a daunting task. For this process to be successful, I believe a certain level of expertise, personal attention, and sensitivity to the emotions of my clients is a necessity. Having personal experience working through the legal processes as a client in the areas of family law, obtaining guardianship, and special needs planning, I empathize with how complicated and overwhelming these processes can be for you. I am here to lighten the heavy load of the complexity and responsibilities involved in your Estate Clearing process to ensure a successful outcome.
Estate Clearing Services Benefit:
- A person that needs to sell a home quickly, but the house is full of possessions
- If the Executor/Executrix/Beneficiary/Administrator lives in another town and needs help, or lives in town and does not have the time or resources required to get the job done
- A Power of Attorney for someone moving into assisted living/senior care
How I Work:
I facilitate and supervise the process of identifying, sorting, organizing, moving, selling, donating, and discarding personal property and data.
- I work with the Executor/Executrix of the estate.
- I work with a team of support professionals.
- I customize services to meet your needs.
- I document the entire process for you.
- Create a digital inventory of household contents.
- Sort personal property
- Arrange for certified appraisals
- Inventory, evaluate, and distribute charitable donations
- Arrange for packing, moving, and storing of personal property
- Locate and organize vital documents and important papers
- Arrange for house cleaning and repairs
- Prepare house for real estate showing
- Initial Phone Consultation:
- No charge
- Job Evaluation:
- Written Estimate:
- Consultation Services / Triage / Comprehensive
- Estate Clearing Agreement:
**Estate Clearing Services may possibly be deducted from the estate. The tax deductions you receive from the itemized donation receipts and reports may very well help offset the expense of doing the estate clearing. Consult with your accountant or attorney to advise.
For a phone consultation contact Amy here.